CMA and/or LPN (Pawleys Island) hide this posting
employment type: full-time
We are looking far a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant and/or Licensed Practical Nurse in our Pawleys Island office!!
- Room patients, enter vitals, update medical histories, and administer medications and immunizations
- Provides excellent patient care
- Review and refill prescriptions
- Utilize eClinical works EMR to document patient information
- Routing and delegating patient phone calls and questions as well as provider requests
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize work on daily or weekly basis
- Perform the duties of other employees in their absence
- Perform duties and responsibilities not listed in this description, on a temporary or long term basis
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 35 pounds
- High School Diploma. Associates Preferred.
- Completion of CMA/RMA or LPN program required!!
- 1-2 years experience in a primary care, pediatrics, or internal medicine office preferred.
Please submit your resume and certificates to Jina@coastalstaffingllc.com
Must be able to pass a drug test
Full time/Part time
Salary is based on experience